Tuesday - windsurfing (Craig!), serious beach time, sunset cruise.


Advertisement
Published: July 21st 2016
Edit Blog Post

(Sorry I've fallen behind in getting these entries out... )

The day started out with Mr. Weaver reacquainting himself with windsurfing. The rest of our gang went up the beach to watch for a while, and Craig was killing it, zipping around like a pro! We were all impressed.

Most of the day was spent on the beach catching serious rays, periodically interrupted by food and drink. We did have to leave the sun and sand a little early to get ready for our sunset cruise. It was a beautiful night for it, with a full moon. The cruise was great, and after sunset spirits were high, with much music and dancing. Craig stole the show when he jumped in on the Cupid Shuffle! (sadly, no pics of that...)

We ended the evening with a casual dinner at a restaurant along the beach, and we were so tired afterward that we didn't even stop and have our traditional Bushwacker drink at the lobby bar.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

Last minute of sun ...Last minute of sun ...
Last minute of sun ...

... before setting between two oil drilling platforms.


Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0456s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb