The blog features my travels through Asia for half a year in 2014. Travel plan:
- April 19th get to Chengdu
- then travel to western Sichuan (Litang), south to Yunnan (Shanggelila) and Kunming
- stay in Kunming from beginning of May til beginning of July, studying Chinese during the weekdays and exploring Yunnan during the weekends
- July 6th leave Kunming and travel from Deqin to Dulongjiang, then along Nujiang down to the area around Tengchong
- July 27th fly from Kunming to Kuala Lumpur, and in a few days get near Leuser national park on Sumatra
- spend most of August as a volunteer with a Czech ecological organisation Green Life trying to save as much of the remaining nature there as possible
- in the end of August start to explore the rest of Sumatra
- in the second half of September move to Singapore and then to Bangkok
- in October visit Burma
- November 3th home, sweet home - the end of the trip
My blog is mostly in Czech, since I write it for my Czech family and friends, some of whom don't understand English.
Feel free to contact me!