* FILIPINO* TRAVEL ADVENTURER * WANDERLUST*ARIES*
● I'm in Hongkong and Macau for the first time... It was a memorable trip with friends who turned out to be as wanderlust and wanderer as mine. Met Mickey and friends and other Disney characters at Disneyland, rode on a cable car going to Ngong Ping Village, saw stilt houses at Tai Po, took one of its skyscraper, Sky 100 and queued for an hour at the Peak Tram.
● At Macau, we visited some famous and world class hotels and casinos: Parisian, Venetian, Four Seasons, and Grand Lisboa, got amazed by the blended culture of Chinese and Portuguese as seen on the buildings and structures standing at Senado Square, ate a lot of cookies and jerky at Ruins of Saint Paul and see the Macau Tower. It's were the east meets west.
Another trip happened and it's Taiwan this time. Highlights: Taipei 101, Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall, some city temples, night markets, made and sent a wish through a sky lantern at Shifen Old Street, got spirited away at Jiufen Old Street, milk tea everyday and saw weird rock formations at Yehliu Geopark.
● Went back to Taiwan! I fall in love with this country and fly another sky lantern at Shifen Old Street and made some wish that I will be back (again!), tried taro balls at Jiufen Old Street, got chilled at Yehliu Geopark, wrote at a post card at Shifen Waterfalls souvenir shop, ate a lot at night markets, shop at Ximending Youth Center, saw different kinds of monkeys at Leofoo Theme Park, and tried high speed/bullet train for the first time.
● Pad Thai country finally checked on my bucketlist! Bangkok was so amazing! Went to Wat Arun and Wat Pho, try Pad Thai and Thai massage, rode at BTS Train, and shop.