Travelling Tips


Advertisement
Asia
October 9th 2016
Published: October 9th 2016
Edit Blog Post

If you’re a first time traveler like me then you are in a right place. I will help you how to be like the long time travelers out there. I will teach what things to do and remember when you’re going on a trip.

Last December, we planned to go on a trip in the northern part of Luzon. I was excited but nervous at the same time. I don’t what things should I bring and how to pack my things. I was just so confused to the point that I couldn’t think what things I should bring on the trip.

First, know the background of the place you want to go. In that case, you will know what kind of clothes you need to wear and bring. Like for example, when we went to Sagada which is known for having a cold temperature so I brought a jacket and clothes which is thick or those with long sleeves. As a result, I was felt warm throughout the whole trip.

Next, you need to bring only the important things. When you’re going on a trip having too much things will just be a hassle. You will just be tired of carry such a heavy bag with you and I think that you will have difficulties throughout the whole trip.

Next, is to don’t fold your clothes. Folding your clothes will just eat up much space. As a result, you cannot add more of your things in your bag. So, in order to maximize the spaces in your bag you need to roll your clothes. If you’re a girl, you also need to remember to stack up your bras to save space.

Next, you need to cover your footwear with shoe bags or shower caps. Of course, you don’t want your shoes touching your clothes. It may also transfer the smell to your clothes even if it’s brand new. So, to avoid it you need to put them in a bag or if you want then you could use a separate bag for it.

Next, is to pack two bottoms for every top. Experts say that you are most likely to change your bottom than your tops. Also, your bottom is most likely to get dirty so to lessen it you need to be always ready. Choose the dark colored ones since you’re going to get dirty and have some fun on your trip.

Next, you should keep your toiletries and makeup in a see-through pouch. It will not only keep things confined in case of a leak, but you'll be able to see everything in one place, without digging through/mussing up your suitcase

Lastly, is to put your heaviest items at the lowest part of your bag. In that case, your shoulders will not be hurt because the weight will be balanced. You will be able to move freely because the weight is distributed evenly. It will not bother you throughout the trip.



When you have all these 7 steps then you are more than ready to go on a trip even if it’s local or international. Don’t forget to take pictures and treasure every moment of your adventure.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0319s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb