How Travelfuntu.com is helping travelers, travel companies and travel bloggers


Advertisement
Asia
April 29th 2016
Published: April 29th 2016
Edit Blog Post

We travel places as a well earned break from the daily rigmaroles of life. Gives us an opportunity to see new places, relax in their environs and many times learn from the places and people too. At any given point of time there are a near infinite number of people in transit or already at their travel destination.

How the traveler can be helped



Traveling for whatever be the purpose, leisure or official or a combination of the two, necessarily needs to have a start place, a destination place and then a return to place. Travelling without any fixed points in mind is more of a spiritual walk which cannot be covered under the normal itinerary of a traveler. A traveler therefore needs to plan out the places and associated logistics requirements of the trip. One way could be to search and find individual places of interest their contact numbers for stay and other effects. Then next step in the process would be of reaching out to these people over some medium and finalizing the bookings. With travelfuntu.com all these process have been brought under one single roof. The traveler need go no further to check compare and complete all logistic requirements of their travel.

Check for places of interest that matches what the traveling group or individual is seeking. Compare the places where thirst for similar interest could be quenched. Compare also the packages offered by different travel agencies at the place of interest. Finally book and finalize the entire itinerary being opted for.
<ol style="margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 15px; margin-left: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 0px 35px; border: 0px; font-size: 18px; font-family: Georgia, serif; vertical-align: baseline; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 27px; outline: 0px; color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961); background: transparent;"><li style="margin: 0px 0px 15px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-weight: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 32px; outline: 0px; background: transparent;">The travel agency





As clearly noted in lines above, travelfuntu.com brings the travel agency to the traveler. Travel agencies would place their services with al details for the interested travel lovers to see at this page. How the travel agency is helped by travelfuntu.com can be best explained in this manner:-

2.Design of the site

Travelfuntu.com has a very simple and clear navigation style. If a traveler is unable to find easily what they are searching for, then they would go elsewhere. Bearing this principal in mind, travelfuntu.com is a site that is very user friendly. It takes into consideration that majority of visitors to the site would not be nerds and geeks.

3. Accuracy of details

While the onus lies more on the travel agency placing their posting on the travelfuntu.com with regards to details like amenities and rates that they are offering, staff at travelfuntu.com does carry out random checks on the veracity of these claims. Also feedback received from visitors is also studied seriously and steps taken to correct such erroneous details. Authenticity of the data provided to both traveler and travel agent is therefore quite sure.



Travel bloggers add to the repository

Travelfuntu.com can therefore well claim to be a repository of data that is essential to a traveler and the travel agency. No repository can ever be complete without the intelligent and interesting firsthand experience of individuals. The blogger section of travelfuntu.com is meant for being just that extra add-on but very important section. People with flair of writing, put down their real time experience both at travel destination and the travel agents they interacted with. Readers gain lot of knowledge from this section.

www.travelfuntu.com

Advertisement



Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0338s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb