Vietnam part 2


Advertisement
Asia
June 29th 2014
Published: June 29th 2014
Edit Blog Post

We spent a couple of hot sunny days on the beach and travelling with our trusty rented moped around Hoian. Then we took a night bus to Na trang arrived around 6 am, found a nice little guest house and after breakfast decided to sign onto a padi open water scuba diving course. It took us a full 3 days, 4 open water dives and one quick exam but we have both qualifed. We spent the evenings in the busy night markets and searching for a nice snake to try. We found a restaurant that sold snake, it was a cobra about a meter and a quarter long. You could kill it yourself and drink the blood however for £50 it was a bit expensive. We eventually found some cheap snake but they were small with not a lot of meat. Overall disapointing and not worth it.
The next day we went to no chi minh city in the south. It was another long bus journey 10 hours and we were tyere. We found a nice cheap place to stay however it was on the 5th floor. While in siagon we went to the cucci tunnels used in the vietnam there were so many mosquitoes we were esten alive but took the fustration out with the help on an ak47. Yhe next day we went on a mekong delta day tour on the river tried some honey tea which we were told can cure almost every illness in the world. The bee keeper seemed socked and confussed at our laughter and didn't understand why no one would buy the honey. They also taught us how to make poprice, popnoodle and rice paper.
That was it for Vietnam . . . .

Advertisement



Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0425s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb