Looking for mr gruber


Advertisement
Asia
May 18th 2011
Published: May 18th 2011
Edit Blog Post

At the airport, flight at 9.25. Denise is head of wardrobe for the trip - dressed as if I'm climbing Everest......!

Had a very stressful call with O2 about data roaming charges whilst away........got a feeling whatever I try to do we're gonna have a 2nd mortgage when we get home.

Breakfast has been a plastic sandwich at the airport - got a feeling that could come to resemble a masterchef dinner after a couple of days on chilli beans and goat stew. At least there should be good coffee.........luckily I have my trusty Starbucks card with me - so along with tickets, money, and passports - we have all life's essentials with us.

Looking forward to a warm welcome from our dear friends, the US immigration dept when we touch down in Newark to change planes to our onward flight to Lima.

Did we empty the fridge of milk, did we bleach the toilets........and oh lordy, did we lock the door and turn the gas off...........?????? But who cares now - we're off exploring again, bring it on......!!!!!

Adios

J + D


Advertisement



19th May 2011

Bon Voyage, hope the flights were ok and looking forward to the next blogx
21st May 2011

Getting high, man...............!!!
In Cusco - the Inca capital, having the time of our lives.......!

Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0402s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb