Sea of Bamboo


Advertisement
Asia
July 28th 2009
Published: July 29th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Zhuhai, the Sea of Bamboo is one of the main sight in Yibin area. And Summer is the high season, no wonder Monday I still see many holiday maker around. "what a huge clean fresh air garden"! Everyone would write in their travelblog about the Zhuhai, but 90% of people came here whirling around with their own car, which really polluted the air. And the thing again I hate the same...I walk around on the motor road with vehicles speeding pass. But the was how they build this tourist site! All the sites only links by motor road. For individual traveler you need to negotiated price with motorbike driver or mienbao to get around.
Impression of Zhuhai:
Although more like a family recreation park, the green in the area are pretty impressive. For the many sight seeing point they promoted I would only suggested the 7-colours water falls and the complexes of Tian-Bao Zhai and Xianyu Cave, boths site offered good walk along the mountain side. Beside these, the cable-car trip was great as well, and the nearby Forget worry valley gave a nice and relaxing walk too. The bamboo corridor could be a good place to strolled, but cars always parked on the side and tourist stormed the site in bee troop, you wouldn't able to feel any of the elegant atmosphere of the corridor. Wanling(near west gate) and Wanli village(near east gate) are situated inside the park, almost all tourist stay in Wanling village, but I will prefer Wanli village as it was less touristic.
Accommodation are easy to obtained inside the park especially during weekday, almost every sight seeing points has guesthouses. 80 yuan for an air-con standard room on non weekend and non holiday period. Guesthouse would go down as lower as 60 yuan/room. Anyways...2 days is the relaxing duration to spend in the park.
Note
Bus Changling to Wanling 4.5 yuans
Entrance fee for Zhuhai 85 yuans


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 11; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0406s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb