Visiting Malaysia is a Gastronomic Experience.


COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader
Asia
January 1st 2008
Published: January 1st 2008
Edit Blog Post

Malaysia Travel offers travel reservations for luxury resort, hotel, city and wildlife exploration packages. All inclusive packages for international visitors. Borneo is most famous place for travellers or visitors from Europe and Australia.

Malaysia is made up of 13 states. Which is Johor, Malacca, Pahang, Penang, Perak, Sabah, Sarawak, Terengganu, Kelantan, Negeri Sembilan, Kedah, Perlis and Selangor.

Kuala Lumpur is the capital. It is the largest city and the heart of Malaysian business and culture To enter Malaysia, visitors must have a national passport or other internationally recognized travel documents with a validity period of at least six months beyond the length of stay in Malaysia.

Travel agent in Malaysia will manage to do hotel reservations and tour packages all categories including eco tours to Taman Negara and Endau Rompin. Visitor with their passports and travel documents must be endorsed for traveling in Malaysia. ost visitors, either on business or pleasure trips, do not require visas to enter Malaysia but this really depends on how long you will be in the country.

CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS

WHITEWATER RAFTING

Sungai Selangor

Only 90 minutes from Kuala Lumpur, Sungai Selangor is one of the most popular rafting destinations. A trip on the river takes about half a day. There are usually two runs a day at 10am and 2pm. Changing rooms, toilets, showers and camp sites are available. Most operators also offer kayaking courses and a white water rescue module.

Jeram Besu

Jeram Besu on the Lipis River (Sungai Lipis) is fast gaining popularity as one of the most challenging white water rafting areas in the country. As the most easily assessable rafting site, it is perfect for a day trip. It is a good introduction and learning spot with mostly grade 1 and 2 rapids, with one grade 3.


Sungai Telom

This river is for the adventurous. It is located in Malaysia's scenic Cameron Highlands, 1829 metres above sea level in the northwest corner of Pahang. Access is via 4-wheel drive and hiking, and the whole trip could be as long as 50 km. The best rafting season is February to September when the flow is moderate. This river also hosted Malaysia's only white water rafting race, The Cameron Descent, for 3 consecutive years in the mid 90s.

Sungai Anak Jelai

This river isn't huge but it does have strong grade 2 rapids. It's ideal for family rafting with fast clear water. Sungai Anak Jelai eventually joins Sungai Telom

Sungai Tembeling

For rafters with more time and spirit of the outdoors, Sungai Tembeling offers a good choice. Located in Taman Negara, rafting here is combined with a short trek into the forest and camping out on the Sungai Tembeling sandbars.

Sungai Sungkai

This river is a good run with some technical spots for intermediate paddlers. The river can easily swell to a Grade 3 if it rains the night before.


Sungai Singoh

High adventure river with grade 5 rapids and waterfalls, located in the region of Tasik Temenggor, one of Malaysia's largest man-made lakes. The run is approximately 13 km.

Sungai Itik (Sungai Kampar)

This cool, clear river is slightly easier than Sungai Selangor, with cascading rapids suitable for first-timers and families with children. It is a tributary of Sungai Kampar and sometimes spelt 'Sungai Itek' on maps. Raft trips are done twice a day and last about 2 hours.

Sungai Nenggiri

Sungai Nenggiri in Ulu Kelantan offers an exciting white water rafting in spectacular remote scenery. Some of Malaysia's richest archaeological caves are to be found along the river: Gua Cha, Gua Chawan and Gua Jaya. The only way to see the caves is by river, and because there are no roads leading to them, the caves have been left relatively undisturbed. The rapids are 'big water' and fairly easy to navigate. The rafting trip should be part of a three day excursion.

CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS


Malaysia Backpackers Destination and Homestay

Lok Kawi Wildlife Park

Lok Kawi Wildlife Park sprawls over 70 hectares of land and costs RM30 million to set up. It is very convenient to watch the animals as the zoo’s 1.4km pedestrian walkway leads from one section to another with informative signposts.

Tickets cost RM10 for adults and RM5 for children while non-Malaysians pay RM20 and RM10 respectively. It’s free for citizens aged 60 years and above and the handicapped.

For more information, contact the Lok Kawi Wildlife Park, Sabah at 088-765710.


CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS

COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader_blog_bottom



Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0219s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb