Zfreeti Hotel Bagan


Advertisement
Asia
October 25th 2017
Published: October 28th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Zfreeti lobbyZfreeti lobbyZfreeti lobby

Naing and I enjoyed a drink after our ride around the temples.
Zfreeti Hotel
So totally different to previous two - open and airy and very welcoming after the long bus ride. We were quickly checked in and told to ask for anything we needed. True to their word, all service has been brilliant from reception to housekeeping and laundry. One of the reception staff told me that the boss took them out to dinner as a celebration for their successful work. However when I offered to tip after dinner the waiter said they are not allowed to accept extra at this hotel.
The hotel is only enclosed within rooms and all else, reception, pool, restaurant open to the air. Gardens surround it and shrubs in pots are by rooms and on the roof.
My room is another huge room, it's simply furnished and comfortable.
From the roof top garden restaurant I've seen sunset and sunrise as well as eaten breakfast. In spite being in the centre of town there's wildlife all around even a squirrel which ran along the top of the wall collecting fruit from one tree and taking it back to another. Pigeons and sparrows are common and I did not see others up there.
There is a pool and
Rooftop viewRooftop viewRooftop view

Incredibly, on my last morning, the balloons came over as we were having breakfast.
many people have sat around this using it to cool down and relax as it seems Bagan is a place that many people are exhausted.
As with the Bagan King hotel all prices were in dollars and exchange rate is not as good as at the bank so my case I used the dollars that I haven't changed. However meal and drink prices are far cheaper than at home. For example, a fruit smoothie was about £1.80 and a Chinese style main course with rice only £3.50

Advertisement



Tot: 0.141s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0548s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb