Spa Day


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam
August 4th 2013
Published: June 26th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 10.6333, 107.067

Originally, we planned to take one more shore excursion at this last port. However, we changed our minds a few days ago. I think we are now tired of the feeling of moving so quickly from one thing to another without having much opportunity to see anyone who is not involved in the tourist industry. The tours have been fun and interesting, but enough now. Or perhaps we are just tired from all the very draining hot weather. Either way, we decided to stay behind. We did go off the ship, but just to see what the vendors were selling at the booths set up on the pier. The port is Phú Mỹ which is about two hours away from Ho Chi Minh City. Other excursions varied from between one and three hours from the port by bus along rather primitive highways at thirty mph. Since we had been to HCMC before, we opted out.

Since the ship was almost deserted, I used the laundromat again. Only one other person was there while I was there. Then I enjoyed a multi treatment at the spa which included a re-hydrating facial, frangipani scalp massage and hair treatment, reflexology, lime and ginger hand spa, and eye and neck collagen treatments. It was all very relaxing.

We went to the production show in the evening. Another comedy night with Pearson and Harvey of the Four Kinsmen. They sang, danced and made the audience laugh. It was fun. Philip didn't care much for them, but I thought they were good for a cruise show.

Tomorrow is the last full day on board.



Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement



Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0447s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb