Edit Blog Post
Published: February 24th 2016
Today there was nothing planned on my itinerary until my train trip to Da Nang in the evening, so I did what I normally do in these situations - grab a map and my camera and just start wandering!
I have no idea where I went, but I saw:
• Lots of bikes and alleyways
• People selling goods on the streets
• A rooster wandering the streets
• Old and new buildings
• The river
• An old church and a temple (possibly a mosque)
• A bird in a cage
• Street markets with fresh fruit and vegetables
I also went up Bitexo Financial Tower and checked out the view.
(Don't forget to keep scrolling for more photos!)
Tot: 1.425s; Tpl: 0.044s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0277s; 1; m:saturn w:www (126.96.36.199); sld: 1;
; mem: 1.4mb