THANK YOU FROM SINH


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Quảng Nam » Hoi An
June 20th 2013
Published: July 9th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Thank you to everyone who wrote a letter of support for my youngest adopted son Sinh's visitor visa application to come to Australia for my mum's 90th birthday in September. I must say it was an impressive collection of letters of support from around the world!

Thank you also to the Australian Government for understanding that his application was bona fide and for granting Sinh his visa!



We are all very excited and can't wait to welcome him to Melbourne so he can spend time with his Australian family. It will also be fantastic for him to experience our life here and our fabulous art and food culture in Melbourne.



If you missed the most recent blog about Sinh here is the link

and here is the link to a previous blog plus update I have written about the two of us if you are interested in our "back story".



For those of you who are little techno challenged like myself if you click on any of the words in blue it will automatically link you into that subject.

Lots of Love from Karen



PS Lifestart Foundation is still looking for a self funded volunteer Physiotherapist or an Australian or New Zealand Physiotherapist who is interested in a funded one year assignment in Hoi An via AVID. Here is the link to find out more about the Lifestart Foundation AVID funded assignment http://volunteering.austraining.com.au/volunteer-with-us/current-assignments

Our most recent amazing Physio Emma from New Zealand has finished her volunteer assignment with us and our Occupational Therapist Sally from the UK will finish her volunteer assignment with us at the end of July. We have a great facility with new and improved equipment thanks to the German Embassy in Vietnam and an awesome bunch of patients just waiting....

So if you are a Physiotherapist who has been thinking about doing some volunteering please don't hesitate to get in contact.



www.lifestartfoundation.org.au

youtube video 1

youtube video 2




Enjoying the blogs?

Forward them on or subscribe those who you think would be interested in Lifestart Foundations work.......its free!

Visit us at: LIFESTART FOUNDATION WORKSHOP 77 Phan Chau Trinh Street, HOI AN. VIETNAM

Advertisement



Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0557s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb