Hoi An Beach


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Quảng Nam » Hoi An
May 10th 2008
Published: May 12th 2008
Edit Blog Post

If there is one rule about travelling it would be that there are many many people who are more tanned than you are. For Ollie that is a rule about life but more on that late. Today we went to the beach. We rented some women's bikes and cycled the 5 km there after a small but tasty breakfast in our hotel. The bike ride provided some great views of the countryside and the beach was spectacular! Setting ourselves down in the sun we enjoyed our time on the beach and then our time in the shade as well. Lunch consisted of noodles with various meats and afterwards we went for a big bike ride along the beach. It was surprisingly easy until we reached the end of the road and turned around. Then it would appear that a gale force wind had been assisting our journey so far and now it was determined to make us pay for the easy ride!

Arriving back into Hoi An we settled for a quick snack on one of the little islands and then headed back to the hotel to shower and change before heading out to once again dip our toes into the Hoi An nightlife. A few drinks later we found ourselves on a bus headed back to the beach for a little bit of a party. Mark remembers being very wet!


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Hoi An Old Town Hoi An Old Town
Hoi An Old Town

View of the river!


Tot: 0.041s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.024s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1mb