Hitting the Beaches of Nha Trang and Getting Burnt to a Crisp


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Khanh Hoa » Nha Trang
October 13th 2009
Published: October 25th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Nha Trang


Ahhh the Heat, Sun and Gorgeous Beach of Nha Trang. We spent 3 nights here, and moved every night, for many reasons, one being the first place we stayed was $22 where everywhere else was $10. We booked because G got nervous that there would be no where, it turned out we were offered rooms for $5 on our walk to our $22 place, Backpackers Hotel. This was nice but they wouldn’t let us check in till 2pm, having arrived at 6am we weren’t that impressed, luckily we were so excited about getting to the beach we said okay, donned our swimwear and headed off to the Sailing Club where we spent all day drinking, getting burnt and eating the yummiest food we’d had in a long time.

We then moved the next day on the hunt to wifi so T could call his mom the day after for her birthday (Happy Birthday May), this room was lovely, with two double beds en-suite and a balcony all for $10, however having been promised wifi in the hotel we soon discovered that it did have wifi but from another hotel’s wifi so not the best signal. Next move the next day to next door where the signal was slightly better and same price room but no balcony boo.

All in all we loved Nha Trang, the beach was lovely, the sea was like a bath and the food was lush. We did however not like the Red apple club. We came here for a drink where quote “the place where back packers wind down after a boat trip or wind up for the next one, the best place to go for a good night out “ unquote. We hated it, it was full of kids who looked like they had brought their entire wardrobes with them, plus accessories, handbags, make up, hair straighteners etc. They were so fake greeting each other and two girls wouldn’t let us sit down because their seats were taken (which they weren’t), well we soon took them ha!!!! We soon headed to Guava which was much more our scene with a band playing cool tunes from the killers, chillie peppers etc.

Oh yeah, Tony also got stalked the entire time we were there by some kid who tony said he might play pool with him later….NEVER SAY MAYBE LATER TO A VIETNAMESE, they take it as gospel!!!! He kept shouting at Tony, play pool now play pool now, when he said no I’m with my girlfriend he then started calling him a liar and other rude things!!!! G soon put him straight and he stopped hasselling then!!!



Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement



Tot: 0.13s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 66; dbt: 0.0767s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb