Nha Trang, Vietnam


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Khanh Hoa » Nha Trang
March 14th 2009
Published: March 16th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Viet Nam


Yesterday, Friday the 13th, we were in Nha Trang, Vietnam which is on the south central coast of Vietnam.

You may have trouble finding it on the map as it is a small coastal resort city of about 300,000 people.

Nice hotels and beaches, but not much else.

Today, Saturday, we are docked at Phu My. It is a service port for Ho Chi Minh City/Saigon on the Saigon River and is about 70 miles from Saigon. We have been to Saigon before so we did not sign up for any of the tours that go there today as it is an hour an one half bus ride to the city and the same for the return trip. We will get off here for a little bit and check out the shops near the dock. So far, neither Granny Lynne or I have bought anything on shore during this cruise and I am sure we are the only ones on board who can say that.

Lots of colorful little boats going by our ship so I will try and get a picture. The port itself is pretty ugly and doesn?t compare to the ones in the larger cities we have visited. We sail tonight for Bangkok where we have an all day tour scheduled with a car and English speaking driver/guide. It should be much like our visit to Shanghai.

Love to all, Granddaddy and Granny Lynne.




Please click on the links below for the tracking map, the Queen Victoria Bridge webcam and the Queen Victoria tracking map.

Chuck and Lynne's Satellite Tracking Map

Webcam on the Bridge of the Queen Victoria

Queen Victoria GPS Tracking Map

Advertisement



Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 46; dbt: 0.042s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb