Nha Trang


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Khanh Hoa » Nha Trang
May 11th 2008
Published: May 19th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Waking up late due to the minimal light coming through the window, we packed up all our stuff and checked out of the hotel. We slapped on the sun cream and rented some bikes and went for a litle cycle ride. First stop was Randy's bookstore on Cam Nam island. This was library of books and so we swapped some and bought some and then headed off to the beach via a roadside restaurant. The beach was hot again and so we stayed for a few hours and then the sun went away so we hopped back onto our bikes for the long ride home.

Another meal and then back to the hotel for a quick shower and then we waited for the bus to come take us away!

The bus ride was going to be a long one so we mentally prepared ourselves and climbed aboard. The seats were not as cramped as some of the others because we hogged the entire back row, 5 seats in all yet still designed as torture devices! No sleep again... 12 hours passed with many long stops for no apparent reasons, including stopping for an hour and then getting going again to stop 5 minutes down the road and be told we had arrived!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.158s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0942s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb