Nha Trang to Mui Ne


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Binh Thuan » Mui Ne
November 2nd 2011
Published: November 2nd 2011
Edit Blog Post

Other than being physically assaulted by hookers after leaving the bars late at night and the constant bombardment to buy tourist crap from the street vendors, Nha Trang was a great place to spend a few nights. The resort is very Westernised and home to some lovely sandy beaches. Other than sun bathing all day and playing football on the beach with the locals, we pretty much chilled out here and enjoyed the various western style food which did not consist of rice and beef noodles- a pleasant change to the last few weeks.

After 3 nights in Nha Trang we travelled to Mui Ne for yet more sunbathing and even more beautiful beaches. Food here has mainly been fresh seafood. Again, we didn’t really do much here other than enjoying the beaches, however, today I rented kite gear for an hour. Great experience compared to the cold beaches of the UK. Mui Ne is home to the biggest sand dunes is Vietnam which if we had more time would have been good to experience on a Jeep tour but nether the less still pretty impressive from a distance. By far Mui Ne is the premier beach resort in Vietnam which we have visited.

Tomorrow we travel to the busy streets of Saigon, which compared to the chilled out beaches here will be a totally different change of pace.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0464s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb