Beach Bum in Mui Ne


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Binh Thuan » Mui Ne
November 7th 2010
Published: November 24th 2010
Edit Blog Post

The first night we got here, we walked around, went into a few bars, then we spotted "Joe's- The ARTS 24 hours cafe" and there was an amazing Philipino guy who can speak many languages and sing like an angel, all whilst playing the guitar and sporting a fabulous Trilby Hat. We made friends over the Saigon beer and "screwdriver" (with fresh OJ- which have Green skins over here). We then went to WAX, which was filled with locals and some random music, but we had a good night and a short beach walk home.

Then saw Miss cura again on Friday, went in a 4 x 4 on SAND dunes. Beautiful. Was a bit over- paranoid about the love of my life (my Camera)'s safety. That night we went to Joes and Wax again (stick with what you know, when it works). Had a day chilling on the beach- trying to get through my 1000 page book. STUPID recommendation from Alastair. The club last night had all the latest TUNES 😉 And right onto the sea.

So- I am being severely mocked for:
- my travel pouch
- my plastic documents folder
- 2 types of door stop
- 2 pairs of goggles (how do people expect you to do front crawl with salt in ones eye?!- but i did just ditch the spare)
- my gigantic book.


I'll try and add photos now... Tomorrow we are heading South again to the Mekon Delta, so we are preparing for a day on buses/ coaches...

Hugs and Kisses Xx



Additional photos below
Photos: 54, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



7th November 2010

looks good
Hi Kath, Looks good, are you still carrying that heavy book around? Sounds like your having a great time, your missing the chill of winter thats coming here lots of love xx

Tot: 0.12s; Tpl: 0.029s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.057s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb