A trip sponsored by the US organization Viettelco


Advertisement
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Binh Dinh » Qui Nhon
April 20th 2010
Published: April 20th 2010
Edit Blog Post

In early March I received a message from a representative of Viettelco, which is a calling cards firm in the US. He wrote: "I came across your blog while searching the internet for interesting Vietnamese articles. We are currently giving away a few small grants for talented Vietnamese. These grants are in the form of free international phone calls. We are looking for Vietnamese who can write well... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 45, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

Tháp Bánh Ít (including 4 towers)Tháp Bánh Ít (including 4 towers)
Tháp Bánh Ít (including 4 towers)

One of the 4 towers on the way from the airport to Quy Nhơn city.



20th April 2010

Great photos again and a very interesting blog. The Chàm brick towers are very intesting. The sail fish is so huge it is amazing, it could feed a whole village. It is wonderful that this company sponsored your travel, what a great opportunity. It is great to read one of your blogs again and this seems like such an interesting area. Your Ao Dai looks lovely. (PS: the VN coffee was great) - take care and we look forward to your next entry. Warm regards from here in Australia.
20th April 2010

Cham architecture
Thanks for the great photos of the Cham towers. I have seen the excellent Cham Museum in Danang but not the actual towers. It is good that you have drawn attention to this area of Vietnam which seems to be rather neglected in most of the travel guide books.
21st April 2010

Well planned
Congratulations for your successful trip ! I admire how you always maximize the value of your planned trip within the related budget specially.
21st April 2010

Congratulations
Dear friend: I am so happy to get news from you and mainly if those news are related to travelling. The place you visited is very interesting. The pictures are really very good. Love, from Argentina.
24th April 2010

Country side
I have't heard about these places. Then ,look up at LP guide. The Cham structures are quite similar to Angkor. Beautiful pixs and country side.
26th April 2010

I loved Quy Nhon
Hi Hong Ha. Great to hear about your trip. I was in Quy Nhon in March on my way up the coast and I loved the place. It has a lovely atmosphere. I walked to the beach at the Lepers hospital and went the long way and got a bit lost; a local woman gave me a lift on her bike to ensure I got there. I found the people so warm and friendly. I'm keen to go to Tuy Hoa after your report. Look forward to your next trip.

Tot: 0.103s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0586s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb