Tips to Travel to Dragon Eye Island, Ha Long bay, Vietnam


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Red River Delta
June 28th 2016
Published: June 28th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Tips to Travel to Dragon Eye Island, Ha Long bay, Vietnam



Dragon Eye Island, Ha Long bay, Vietnam is a very pristine and new tourist destination. With the attractive and unique value, sure, you will have a fantastic summer vacation on this island.

Some Tips to travel to Dragon Eye Island, Ha Long bay, Vietnam

Brief introduction:

Dragon Eye Island is the folk name of the Bai Dong Island which lies at the south of Ha Long bay in Quang Ninh province. Although this island is still a new discovery, to some backpacking travelers who have a chance to come here, this island has very impressive, unique and spectacular scenery with blue clear water, white sandy beaches, cool and green primary forests, clean and clear lakes and many cliffs.

The most unique and attractive thing here is the beautiful green lake which lies among of limestone cliffs and primary forests. It is considered as the dragon eye of the Island and is considered as home to the most unique natural ecosystems in the Gulf of Tonkin. Here, visitors can not only be immersed in the cool water, but also go camping and organize outdoor party.

The Island covers an area of 30ha. It is still very pristine, untouched and quiet, and it has no signed of tourist activities or services of entertainment or accommodation. All visitors coming here organize tours by themselves from boats, food, discovering or activities.

To reach Dragon Eye Island, you should go to Ha Long bay first. From Hanoi, you can do Vietnam Motorcycle Tours to Ha Long, then, leave your bikes at Bai Chay Wharf or at the hotel in Ha Long. Then, catch the boat from Bai Chay or Ben Doan to the Dragon Eye Island.

Some interesting activities that you can do on Dragon Eye Island

It takes only 2 hours and a half from the Wharf to the Island; therefore, you can do the trip in the weekend for it is only 1 day trip. As mentioned above, you can take many beautiful photos, organize BBQ party, go fishing and discover the primary fores. From April 2016, tourists come here can do kayaking.

There is no food service on this island, so you should bring food with. Please remember not to throw rubbish to the island to protect the environment of this island.

Even local people in Quang Ninh do not know much about the existence of this island. To any rider who joins our Vietnam Motorbike Tours , all love the nature and adventure. Traveling to any place having so fantastic scenery but no tourists is their hobby. Therefore, you can discover this adventure motorcycle tour with us instead of cruising like the other tourists around Ha Long bay.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0533s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb