The New Attractive and Unique Destinations in the Northwest of Vietnam


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Northwest
June 27th 2016
Published: June 27th 2016
Edit Blog Post

The New Attractive and Unique Destinations in the Northwest of Vietnam




Northwest of Vietnam is one of the most attractive area for backpacking riders in and outside the country. Please try to do a Vietnam motorbike tourto some of the new destinations in this area instead of riding to too familiar destinations.

Lung Po Village

Lung Po, where the Red river runs into Vietnam, is a village of the H’mong people. It is 70km from Lao Cai city. Riding to this village, tourists can discover the beauty of the traditional habits and customs and admire the beauty of majestic northwest mountainous region, the fantastic terraced rice fields, typical Trinh Tuong houses…and try very strange dishes of the local.

The special feature here is the track leading to Lung Po village, a big challenge to any riders who love adventure.

Muong Hum Market

Highland markets are not only one of the special feature in culture of the hill tribes living in the highland but also one of the main reasons that makes tourists feel eager to come here to discover. Like other highland markets in the other places around, Muong Hum market open on every Sunday, so it is the quite new place for tourists coming here in the weekend.

Visit Muong Hum market, tourists will not only be attracted by goods sold here but can talk with local boys and girls, learn more about the life of the tribes, enjoy the unique dishes of the local…The scenery around the market is very stunning, that makes you have to stop to feel deep in the nature.

Muong Hum market lies in the small valley, near a small spring and surrounded by majestic mountains and forests. Sure, you will be interested with the scenery and the animation of the market.

Den Village

The both poetic and majestic scenery, honest and gentle people, together with simple and homely village are the main reasons to attract tourists to Den village. Compare with the other new tourist destinations, tourist services in Den village is more developing. Coming here, tourists will experience home-stay service when living with the local people in the Trinh Tuong houses. Please do not forget to visit Tinh spring, the most famous destination in Den village.

Lao Chai Village

Sure, Lao Chai village is a very familiar to Vietnamese experienced riders. It is a simple village of the Ha Nhi people in Lao Cai. Visiting unique terraced rice fields, enjoy the everyday activities of the local, and go trekking are the popular things you can do in Lao Chai village.

Xeo Village

Xeo village is the village of the Day people. Tourists come to Xeo village will be attracted by the pristine beauty, zig-zag terraced rice fields, local customs and habits, festival and cuisine.

Here are the popular, new and most attractive tourist destinations for backpacking riders in Northwest. These places are located on the rout from Lao Cai – Bat Xat; therefore, it is very convenient to combine many beautiful places in Northwest in a Vietnam Motorcycle Tour such as Y Ty, Lao Than, Ngai Thau, Hong Ngai…

Advertisement



Tot: 0.128s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0657s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb