Day 123: Hoi An to Hue, Vietnam.


Advertisement
Asia » Vietnam » North Central Coast » Thua Thien - Huế » Hué
March 30th 2010
Published: April 4th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Day 123: Tuesday, March 30th, 2010. Hoi An City to Hue, Vietnam. Per Intrepid Notes, "Days 5-6 Hue. Returning to the road, a bus trip takes us on our journey north. We ascend the dramatic Hai Van Pass, passing through rural countryside and the picturesque fishing village of Lang Co, to Hue.

Arriving in Hue, the former imperial capital of Vietnam, we have this afternoon and almost all of the... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 56, Displayed: 21


Advertisement




5th April 2010

Dinh deo Hai Van
"The top (highest point) of Hai Van pass"
5th April 2010

Vietnam expat
You rock- thanks so much for clearing that up for me! I'll correct my blog w/in the next few days. :) Hopefully I don't mix up a lot of other facts. Thanks!
6th April 2010

great pics!
Hi my dear Amanda:) Wowww, u have only 35 days, can u believ it? I am just reading and reading o ur articles and become more and more fascinated about u.....I am proud of you Amanda, hope everything is fine with you, take care of you, I MISS U!!!!!!!!!!!!
9th April 2010

Hello dear Kinga! I know you sent me a very nice email (or was it a facebook message) and I keep meaning to reply to it, sorry! Miss you too!! (and very much looking forward to going back to the States!!)
16th May 2010

You planned to bottle water fromt he Purfume River and sell it to tourists?
What they neglected to tell you is that the home made bottle opener is also a key to the Forbidden City.

Tot: 0.238s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 16; qc: 83; dbt: 0.113s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb