Ky Hoa Hotel Dalat


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Central Highlands » Lam Dong
August 22nd 2015
Published: August 25th 2015
Edit Blog Post

3km distance from Dalat Center - toward the Love Valley, nestled in the hill slope, mingled with romantic scenery and vast pine forests of the impressive Langbian which loomed in the fog, Ky Hoa Hotel Dalat was designed with architectural features harmonious combination between European and Asian, it creates a beautiful, luxurious, modern conveniences architecture of the resort and 2 villas: Thuy Tien, Cam Tu. With the hall system and small meeting room that would be the ideal place to hold customer conferences, seminars, and training with our professional attentive staff will contribute to the success of your conferences. Ky Hoa Hotel Da Lat is a hotel located at 11 Phu Dong Thien Vuong Da Lat. It is 25.38 km from the nearest airport - lien khang airport. There is a 24 hour reception available and guests can check-in any time after 2:00 PM and check-out anytime before 12:00 PM. Ky Hoa Hotel Da Lat offers its reception service 24/24 and business service centre in association with free PCs service. Bike, motorbike and car for lease are available to offer. And it may take about 5 minutes driving to Dalat Market. Ky Hoa Hotel is a three stars international hotel with 65 well- appointed room, including 8 Suites and 02 VIP rooms (Villa). All are elegantly decorated in keeping with Dalat villas of architecture and style. We feature the best services and facilities for both business and vacation travelers. This hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. Free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access is provided.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.166s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 42; dbt: 0.1271s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb