Carrot day


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
March 13th 2016
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.392, 103.924

Watch Everton 2v0 Cehlsea at 12:30 this morning.
Jai decides that she is changing both the beds and washinh it all this morning. I clear all of the old cabbage remains from the back garden then dig the remaining beetroot and carrots. It has been a good year for the carrots. We have been eating them for a couple of months and still have a good picking left. They never grow very long here with the hard ground but have been much fatter this year.
The garden is just about empty now and I always think that an empty garden looks like a sad garden.
In the afternoon I go out o the farm for a wander to break the time up a bit. Bring back a few logs bungeed on the back of the bike.
Shower and change then bike to see nephew Jaek to drop off the photos from Bepat's funeral. Wife Boo offers t take us into Phon Thong for our bus when we leave next week. She wants to go about 18:00 to make it back before dark but thius would mean we would have an 1 1/2 wait at the bus station which I dont fancy.
It is really hot andf sticky tonight.
Watch Man Utd 1v1 West Ham at 23:00. Dont know where I will be when the replay takes place.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0409s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb