Back to work ...


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
March 7th 2016
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.392, 103.924

Into Phon Thong with Jai this morning, her first trip into town for a couple of weeks.
First stop is the internet to check a few things. Well done Gloucs 13v10 Wasps. Mum has had a trip home to check what things things will need done before she can return permanently. To the bank, check on the progress of Jai's dresses at the tailors, buy a tine of woodstain for the front doors then back to Khamnadie.
Its going to be another hot one today.
Early afternoon it clouds over and a bit of a breeze picks up so I head to the farm early to make the most of it. Not long after I get there the breeze stops and the clouds disappear and I am soon melting. At least I am just about finished with the strimmer now, one more day maybe.
In the evening Jaek, Boo and Kanom come again and give Jai Bepat's posh new phone that she had hardly used. We will have with it as the menus appear to be in Chinese and there is no instruction booklet. Not much point in buying a new SIM for it till we get back in September so the fun will have to wait till then. Luckily one of Jiap's friends left a charger here last year and it fits the phone so we wont even have to buy one of those.
Late evening we go to see Fin to tell her that we will take her swimming after school on Wednesday. She wants a swimming costume but with only two weeks till we leave there isnt much point getting her one now as she will definitely have grown out of it by September. Maybe by the next time we go she will be able to war one of Jai's !!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.141s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0794s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb