Fin comes to visit ...


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
February 21st 2016
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.392, 103.924

Today starts at midnight for me today with Bournemouth 0v2 Everton on TV closely followed by Arsenal v Hull. We give up on the second game before half time.
Just finished breakfast and Fin arrives wanting to spend the day with us. She is making a bit of an effort to visit so I suppose I should take her swimming again soon.
We all bike out to the farm to have a look at the banana flower I spotted yesterday. Jai doesnt think it is ready for eating yet - yes, they eat the flowers as well as the fruit.
On the way back we stop to check up on the progress of the latest pile of charcoal. We stop the one lot from burning and load up another pile before leaving.
Getting back to the house Fin reckons that she hasnt had breakfast yet ?
Late morning sister Bepat's son Jaek, and his wife Boo, stop by to say that she isnt doing too well and is in a lot of pain again today. Jai wants to go to the hospital with them so I take Fin back to her house and off they all go.
Mid afternoon I go to the farm to dig up some bamboo roots from near the palm trees. There are still a couple of clumps of roots left over and even though they are all dead they get in the way of the strimmer and are really annoying me. Will I never be rid of them ?!!
This morning the banana flower wasnt ready for eating but this hasnt stopped someone from coming to the farm since our visit and helping themselves to it anyway !!! The bananas that were still forming in the flower have just been dumped on the ground by the tree - thanks very much, Grrrr !!!
Getting back to the house I soon discover that I really am on my own tonight. The two houses on both sides of us are also empty although still not much chance of a quiet beer with all of the motorbikes going past the house.
Jai returns about 18:30 and it doesnt sound as though her sister is too good.
Watch Chelsea 5v1 Man City at 23:00.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.129s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 41; dbt: 0.0756s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb