Dog killers at it again ...


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
February 10th 2016
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.392, 103.924

Awake at 02:40 to watch West Ham 2v1 LIverpool.
Not quite so cold this morning and the TV forecast is for things to start warming up again now - hurrah !
Jai gets ready to feed the monks this morning but none come past our place.
Next door got another small puppy at new year but the little fella only lasted a few weeks as he ran under a motorbike this morning. Can only partly blame the 'dog killers' this time although if they will have dogs, will let them play/sleep in the middle of a quite busy road, then ... The sloth was most concerned that the rider hadnt stopped. Not so that she could give him a piece of her mind but because he had killed their dog there may have been some money in it for her. Lucky he didnt come off and kill himself, who would have been paying who then ? I've never seen the sloth so animated and all because she may have lost out on a bit of cash and not because her puppy is dead !!
We sell another couple of sacks of charcoal and neighbour Ang has started off a new fire to make some more.
Late afternoon it is back to the farm to strim some more grass around my palm oil trees and to burn off the rubbish we have accumulated so far.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.039s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb