Back to Khamnadie


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
January 29th 2016
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.392, 103.924

I wake up again at Maha Sarakham with only an hour or so to o and we reach Phon Thong about 04:00.
Take a tuk-tuk into town for some bread and milk then head out along the dark and cold roads to Khamnadie. As soon as we arrive at the house I have the kettle on for a warming cuppa then straight to bed for an hour or so falling asleep again quite quickly.
Eat breakfast about 07:30 then I am off on the bike into Phon Thong for the internet.
Get back to Khamnadie about 11:00 and Jai has already started work on her mats again.
The sloth next door had offered. or had been persuaded, to water our garden in our absence and she seems to have done the job. Cant trust herto do a proper job of anything though. When our monthly water bill arrives later it is 4x what it normally is. I check the meter to make sure but the price is right. No doubt the sloth remembered to turn out hosepipe on and water the garden but forgot to turn it off when she had finished and had left it running overnight, at least once.
Lazy afternoon sat with a book after we had watched through our holiday photos on the TV.
In the evening sister Bepat comes for some veggies and can she have some T-bags and whilst she is here can she have .... whoa !!!
Sloth and family leave for Bangkok this evening but unfortunately only for a few days.
Set alarm for 03:00 to watch FA Cup football.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0374s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb