Back to Khamnadie


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
December 19th 2015
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.392, 103.924

We both enjoy a good night's sleep and I pop out for coffee and croissants about 07:00.
Check-out at 08:00 and tuk-tuk to the old bus station where a Phon Thong bound mini-bus is just about to leave.
Arrive in Phon Thong at 10:15. Collect the bike then go shopping for a few essentials; bread and milk, but no bread anywhere. Get back to Khamnadie about 11:00.
Discover that Jai's brother and wife, Sai and Dom, hve actually wtered our veggies in our absences which is a huge shock. They must be after something ?!
The bananas we cut at the farm just before we left are now over rioe and need eating asap. We exchange a bunch with Mun next door for some sticky rice for our lunch and a few more bunches go to other neighbours. The remainder Jai uses to make a banana in coconut milk pudding that will probably last us the rest of the week !
I then have to thank the 7/11 in Phon Thong for not having any bread as in its absence Jai decidesto make some ... hurrah !
With less than a week till Christmas I get the tree out and with help from Sai, Dom and BomBem (Devil Child) we decorate it and put the lights on.
Normality then returns as I get a book out and Jai sits down with her mat.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.183s; Tpl: 0.02s; cc: 11; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0858s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb