Bike progress ...


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
October 26th 2015
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.392, 103.924

It should be internet and rugby morning but without the bike I am housebound.
I walk across the village to the garage after breakfast to see what is happening but it is all locked up. Maybe he has gone into town for some parts ?
Jai decides that it is time to pant some marigold seeds around the front lawn now that the worst of the rains shoud be over. Bound to rain tonight now !
George comes to visit mid-afternoon and when he leaves he takes me to the garage again where the bike is repaired and ready for action again. New front wheel, shock absorber, mudguard and shopping basket for about 45GBP. I tell him he will have to wait for the money until I can go into Phon Thong and visit an ATM tomorrow but he doesnt care. If I pay him within the week that will be better than a lot of folks manage. Ride the bike back to the house and all feels OK.
We decide to visit the farm, the scene of the crime so to speak. As we havent been out for a few days Jai manages to fill a large bucket full of beans. Back at the house she is washes them right awy and preparing bundles to sell in the morning. Someone has even ordered some of the old shrivelled ones to use as seeds later.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.159s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.098s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb