Work continues ...


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
February 3rd 2015
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.392, 103.924

Not too many aches this morning other than those associated with making a different muscle group do some work for a change. Unfortunately, in a perverse way, this means that I feel OK to go and do some work this morning !
We get through another coupe of hours of clearing before the sun get too hot for me to be stood out in the middle of a field.
Back at the house I wander around the garden with a couple of bags. We are just starting to pick some big tomatoes whilst the small ones are cropping really well. The peppers are't going to be a huge success but as they get to a reasonable size now wed are picking them and eating them anyway. Asparagas is looking good but it is unlikely that we will be eating of it in the foreseable future.
I return to our farm late afternoon to water the trees and actually manage to get a photo of our kingfisher. He is always here when I arrive each afternoon but doesn't like me getting too close, probably thinks I want to eat him !!
Back to village in time to go to the market. Stop to phone Max en-route to make sure that 8th February is still a goer before we book our guest house. They will come and stay with us on the night of 7th then we can leave early on 8th - sorted. Phone Kong Court where we always stay in Chiangmai and reserve a room and she will actually hold it for us without having to make a bank transfer of the payment like we had to do last time !



Advertisement



Tot: 0.112s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.061s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb