What a dreary old day !


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
January 11th 2015
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.392, 103.924

The weather has been breaking me in gently for my return to England. IT is as cold as ever again this morning with thick cloud and the possibility of rain ... sounds familiar.
I bike into Phon Thong for the internet but the connection is so slow this morning that the video wont stream properly and it takes me ages just to watch the first half of the rugby. I give up and leave it for another day. I do get in another hour of research and make a good breakthrough.
Back to Khamnadie and then straight over to John's where the three of us sit in our coats bemoaning the awful weather. We always get cold mornings and evenings at this time of year but by about 10:00 the sun has always come up to make things hot again. Today it has stayed cloudy, windy and cold all day and none of us can remember that happening before.
The weather stays the same all afternoon and we even get a few spots of rain.
We eat early then take ourselves to bed before 18:00 just to keep ourselves warm. Turn on a DVD to pass a couple of hours.
The weather forecast suggests that the temperatures in Isaan are going to drop again and the figure of 10 degrees is mentioned. Not cold by northern European standards but freezing for over here where we have no heating etc

Advertisement



Tot: 0.11s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0595s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb