What are the hospital doing?!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
December 27th 2014
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.392, 103.924

We received our electric bill a few days ago and I couldn't decide why it was more expensive than usual. This morning have just remembered workmen and their power tools around the house for weeks and it all becomes clear.
Into Phon Thong and after a brief visit to the internet do what turns out to be quite a big shop.
Back to the house to find the postman with a Christmas card from Tom, thanks.
I have just about decided that to avoid all of the hassle with taxis at Mo Chit I will fly from Roi Et to Bangkok instead. I will check out the flight schedules and prices on the internet next week.
Phone mum at the usual time but as we only chatted a couple of days back there is not much to say.
Go to the village market to collect a few bags of flower compost that w ordered last week but he had forgotten to bring them. Returned o the house with 3 more roses which Jai plants immediately we get back.
Jai finishes off the bottle of wine whilst I drink a beer sat on the front porch when the phone rings. Sister Carol with potential bad news. Just received a letter to say that the hospital have changed my appointment from 20 Jan to 3 Feb at which time I should actually be back here !!


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.138s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0852s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb