Prezzies a day early


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
December 24th 2014
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.392, 103.924

Thee is just about enough water this morning to hosepipe the back garden.
I go into Phon Thong this morning instead of going tomorrow which is, of course, Christmas day, not that this will have any effect on things in town. After a visit to the internet I do a bit of Christmas shopping, not wishing to leave it too late !
Get back to Khamnadie and go to visit George's wife, Wan, as she is on her own and isn't well. Invite her to come to lunch with us but she is going back to bed instead. Go to Deu & Ang's farm next door for Wan to get her some 'hum' - husks from the rice after it has been milled - for chicken food.
In the afternoon we make our regular visit to the farm but I don't really feel like doing much today and we don't stay very long.
Get back to the house to discover that we not only have mains water but it is also strong enough to have a hot shower - heaven.
Tomorrow night Jai is going to a wedding in the village at the home of her son's in laws. This means that both her and Fin will be otherwise occupied so we decide to do Christmas prezzies tonight instead. Bike over to collect Fin then sat in front of the Christmas tree I do my Santa bit. Bottle of dodgy whiskey for the old girl, package of sweets, biscuits and chocolate for Fin and a radio for Jai. I know, but it is what she said she wanted; well she really wanted a nice big lump of anything gold but ... !!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.108s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0602s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb