Wot no pump ?


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
October 24th 2014
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.392, 103.924

We are getting ready to go to the farm when Pad arrives to say that he wont be able to get hold of the water pump till lunchtime. Jai and myslef go out to the farm anyway as there is always something to be done there. I carry on clearing grass from around last year's palm trees. This is going to take me several weeks in short visits and then I will need to find somewhere away from the trees to burn it all. The banana trees that we planted last year are flourishing and the one now has 8 young trees shooting at its base. Be nice to think we will get to eat the bananas later on but will have to get to them before anyone else does !!
Return to house with another fat bamboo cane and another bag of soil. My stockpile of large bamboo canes is swiftly diminishing and it is hard to believe that the enormous pile that was here after I cut down all the bamboo the other year has been used.
Pad doesnt turn up after lunch so we guess that he couldnt get the pump today at all.
When we put plants into the garden we always cover them for a few days to ease them into the hot sun. Oncovering the peppers this evening shows them all to be doing well.



Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.034s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0137s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 3; ; mem: 1mb