Merry Christmas everyone


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
December 25th 2013
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.3833, 103.933

Merry Christmas everyone !!!
It looks like Santa managed to visit us last night even though we havent got a chimney as there are a collection of presents beneath the tree this morning.
Jai wants to give the passing monks some food this morning so breakfast is delayed whilst we wait for them to come round.
Shortly after breakfast the postman arrives with Christmas cards from Pam and Sue. Great timing both and cheers.
Friends Wan, Wai and Lawan arrive to help Jai with the days cooking so after an early lunch I head to the farm and leave them to it for a couple of hours.
I get back to the house in time to water the garden and have a hot shower. I find that they have all been eating and drinking but there isnt too much sign of any food having been prepared. Not my department so I say nothing - well, not much ...
Sister Pam phones but stood in the kitchen the signal isnt strong enough for a chat. I hurry down the road to call back and she phones again just as I arrive.
Lay the table with cakes, get the glasses and mats out, change, then wait for the charge for free food that is due shortly.
We end up with about 30 'guests' who pretty well clear up the cake department although Jai did manage to rescue us both a piece for tomorrow. Food nearly finished and Santa comes to hand out the presents. Great fun remembering which present is for which person/fa,ily as we didnt write on the wrappings !! Everyone seemed to have a good time which was the whole point. With everyone gone Jai and myself retire to the kitchen to clear and wash up as I cant face a mess like this in the mornings. All cleared up and I make a coffee to take to bed and surprisingly it is still only 23:00.




Additional photos below
Photos: 36, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.046s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0234s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb