On the road again


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
November 30th 2013
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 14.8882, 102.255

A good nights sleep and down for breakfast just after 7:00. Unfortunately not the expansive breakfast we have been enjoying all week.We take a taxi out to Mo Chit bus station to buy tickets ion the 20:00 departure to Phon Thong tonight. We are both a bit drowsy this morning after a busy week so retire to the bedroom where I sit and catch up with the BBC world news and watch a movie.About 11:30 we return to our other regular noodle shop before going for a walk and changing some GBP to Thai Baht. When we first arrived back here in September the exchange rate was 49.63 - 1GBP and it is now 51 - 1GBP. Not a huge difference but at least it is moving in the right direction again after the last couple of years. Doubt it will ever reach 70 - 1GBP again though.I go down to reception and spend an hour on the internet before taking coffees back to the room. We go down to eat about 16:30 then briefly back to the room before checking out at 17:30 and taking a taxi to Mo Chit. We arrive a bit early so sit in the aircon lounge for a while watching the world go by until it is time to go down for our bus.It is a little bit late but we get our normal comfy seats downstairs and we are soon off and on our way out of the city.Make the usual stop at Khorat about 23:30 and by midnight we are on the road again.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.046s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0299s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb