Return of Planet Stupid


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
November 14th 2012
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.3833, 103.933

I find out this morning that the young girl who is to be married next March 'sold' for 80,000Baht-about 1600GBP.
We have another quiet day around the house until we head out to the farm in the late afternoon.
Go to bed early and sit watching the 5-a-side football on TV. Argentina 2v0 against Brazil managed to lose 2v3 in the end. Dont get comebacks like that very often until... Portugal 3v0 against Italy managed to lose 3v4 after extra time in the following game !!
Straight into the top ten of Planet Stupid's greatest hits. Whilst at the farm this afternoon Jai's son's parents in law, who will be cutting Jai's rice this year were also at the farm. They were erecting a small shelter next to the rice fields in order that they could sleep on the floor at the farm tonight. Why ? I asked. So that when they wake up in the morning they can make an early start on cutting the rice and not waste any time. But they have already wasted 2 hours erecting the shelter and they only live 5 minutes away ! God - Buddha - bless them for ther entertainment that they constantly provide me.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.042s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.026s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb