Catching up with things around the house


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
November 7th 2012
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.3833, 103.933

We have negelcted things around the house this last week so decide to spend this morning getting back up to date. I start up a bonfire to buirn the house rubbish then cut the hedge across the front garden and clear the path edges a bit. This gives me more rubbish to burn and along with Jai's mum's tree cuttings their is quite a fire burning.
Jai sets off some laudry then moans at me for starting a bonfire ?!
When I reak again for a cuppa Jai has some bread dough put aside to rise and has some buns in the oven - so to speak !
Jai's sister Begat comes to say goodbye as she is off to her daughters house about 100km north of us to help them cut their rice. Not far away but they have had plenty of rain and expect a normal year's harvest.
Even our back garden is looking sad this year even with its daily waterings. No carrots, beetroot, coriander, lettuce ... Will buy some more seeds in Phon Thong at the weekend andwill try again but it isnt looking good. Most of the cabbages are shooting so at least we should have something later, unless they die as well ...
Farm again late afternoon and dig holes for another batch of trees at the weekend.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.137s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 41; dbt: 0.0843s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb