The palm trees go in


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
November 3rd 2012
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.3833, 103.933

Jai is off for most of the day today helping a village family prepare for a party tomorrow.
I g into Phon Thong to pass a alittle time and on the way there pass a tuk-tuk coming in the opposite direction carrying German John en-route to Pak Chong. Stop in the road for a brief hello and welcome and see you later. Get an invite to his birthday party on Monday.
I go out to the farm later to cut a fat piece of bamboo for Jai to use to replace the small piece she has on her mat making loom at the moment to keep the thread taut. I hate bamboo with a vengeance and come away with a few cuts to arms and legs.
Mid afternoon I go to George's and borrow a hand cart to transport the palm trees out to the farm. It looks better already as soon as the trees are in place.
In the evening I am flicking around the TV channels in the vain hope of finding something that I can watch and stumble upon some inddor football. It appears that Thailand is hosting the 'futsal' 5-a-side football world cup at the moment although judging by this game they are hosting in near empty stadiums. Watch about 10 mins of Russia v Solomon Islands before it loses my attention.



Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



8th November 2012

Looking good Steve & Jai.

Tot: 0.043s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0196s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb