Laundry day


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
October 1st 2011
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.3833, 103.933

With the garden cleared a bit and the hint of a sunny day it is time for some laundry. I do my usual water carrying routine to load up the machines and top up the bathroom reservoir. Cant remember it taking this many buckets of water before must be getting older ... At least the machine is till working.
With the laundry on the line we head into Phon Thong again as Saturday is market day and we have a fridge to fill with goodies. Whilst we have been away Tesco have opened a small shop in the town so we hjave to check out what they are selling and their prices but it doesnt look as though we will be going back but will stick to our usual places.
Sit in the garden when we return but soon find myself starting to work. Have promised myself the weekend off so I retire indoors with a book for the afternoon.
Jai bakes soem buns.
Doing the laundry has given us the opportunity to try out the new bed linen that we brought back with us. Looks good except for the elastic undershhet that mum gave us being only suitable for a double bed and not a king size !


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.036s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb