One out of hospital ... another in ...


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
March 13th 2017
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.392, 103.924

07:00 in the morning and it is silly hot already without a breath of air. It's going to be a long hot week.
Jai gets news that her nephew's new baby is coming home today so that is good. On the flipside, an old lady who lives opposite and is somehow distantly related to Jai has been taken into hospital. She was fine a few days ago when she came to see us so its come on quickly. Apparently herdaughter from Australia has just arrived here this morning so that doesnt sound positive either.
Bike into Phon Thong for the internet. England beat Scotland 61v21 and Gloucester didnt lose this weekend - they didnt play !
Back ast the house I have a bonfire to completely clear all of the garden rubbish etc. From now on everything will be bagged and taken to the farm for disposal.
It is still really hot when it is time to go for our evening walk.
After our walk I drop Jai off to meet the new baby and bike back to the house for a shower and change before going to say hello myself. Little fella looks like he's doing fine and has a incredible mop of hair.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.115s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0669s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb