Thailand culture tour


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
April 11th 2016
Published: April 11th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Thailand, a fascinating country in Southeast Asia recently has been noticed for its potential travel featured myriad of amazingly exotic travel attractions such as its beautiful ocean coasts cities and islands. But if your plan of Thailand travelcoming up has just been listed names of most popular beaches and islands, you are going to miss another source of Thailand funs. Thailand special culture features deserve your time to go, see and feel yourself the imprint of time. Therefore, let’s check out these most outstanding cultural hot spots in Thailand.

More features of Thailand country

The Grand Palace



Once served as the royal residence of ancient kingdoms in Thailand, Grand Palace whose main temple, Wat Phra Kaeo shines with its sparkling walls and images. Just step inside, you will have chance to pay homage to hundreds of Thai pilgrims as well as petite emerald Buddha.

The fighting cock statues



As you come to some temples in Thailand, you can be surprised by a chain of poultry standing silently and proudly outside. These novel cockerels are offerings of respect from Thais to King Naresuan, whose fames are known for freeing the Thai Kingdom from Burmese rule in 1590. That’s why fighting cock has become the symbols of Thailand’s independence and strength.

Death Railway



The railway goes through Thailand and Burma which was completed in 1943 has been given its name for the tragic figures of deaths left out during the time of works. Nowadays, to demonstrate the wasted futility of this railway, it has been seen not over 2 years of services by Thailand people.

Are you intrigued to know more about Thailand? Let’s find out more here and CONTACT Exotic Voyages travel experts to earn yourself the best Asia travel planners.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.408s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0504s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb