How to explore the complete Thailand (Part 2)


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
June 4th 2016
Published: April 6th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Today, let's find out two more of most rewarding Thailand travelexperiences with me.

3. Pay a spectacular visit to temples and pagodas in Chiang Rai

Over centuries Chiang Rai has served as an important spiritual hubs of Thailand people in particular, and Buddhists around the world to have a going for dozens of beautifully mighty Buddhist temples and images. Some outstanding names of them as suggestions for travel first-timers can be Wat Phra Kaew, Wat Phra Sing, especially the most famous one, Wat Rung Khun (or the White Temple, alternatively). This gloriously complex construction owns the uniqueness of architectures and spiritual values which has been respected by many other masterpieces of Buddha on the globe. You should go and see it at least once!

4.Take the piece inside out in the breathtaking views of the ancient town of Chiang Mai.

The formal capital city of ancient kingdoms of Thailand, Chiang Mai where the gentle Ping River runs deeply through the lush green sceneries of the city remains the one-and-only charms to me every times I’ve been in this city. Grab a tuk-tuk going around the city through old and mighty buildings of Chiang Mai, you are certain to grant yourself rewarding time of coming back in time.

Wait for me to have further guidance and explorations of Thailand country, or visit website of Exotic Voyages Travel to have a closer look at this amazing country.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.111s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.049s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb