Hot And Sticky


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Western Thailand » Hua Hin
August 23rd 2010
Published: August 24th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Woke to breafast in the room which was a suprise as we had forgotten we added it when booking. With breaky done we went to explore the complex and view the Sheraton Hotel in who's grounds our villa is situated. As always the brochures over sell things and we soon found we would have to pay extra to use the facilities at the Sheraton along with extra payment for electricity if we went over our allocated amount.
As things here are that bit cheaper we took the news with smiles and just got on with our holiday. On the up side the villa is very good value for money and has a one and a half kilometre swimming pool going straight past our balcony, along with all the essential additions such as hair dryer and tele lol.
The evening did not go as expected and because it was raining we boycotted our trip into Hua Hin and went for dinner in the Sheraton resturaunt. The meal by Thai standards was expensive but in all very nice food and great service.
Still fatigued from our journey we decided on an early night to prepare us for a busy Tuesday in Hua Hin.

Advertisement



30th August 2010

From Paxos to Thailand
Trip sounds fab, very jealous, look forward to reading more. xxx

Tot: 0.255s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0674s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb