First stop Phuket to meet the Hensaws


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Phuket
January 18th 2015
Published: January 18th 2015
Edit Blog Post

So it's been 3 years now and we are back on the road traveling again, first stop Phuket to meet the Henshaws for the last week of their honeymoon. After a crazy un-expected rubbish ending to 2014 it really was time for something good to happen they say things come in 3's but that really was an understatment!

We arrived into Phuket a little later than expected and went straight to the pineapple guesthouse in Karon beach where Micheal and Jill were waiting. We sank a few beers with them and instead of going to bed to be up early for the next day's boat trip to James Bond island ended up in the Reggea bar drinking white Russians till the wee hours.

Just so you know Boat trips, hangovers and jet lag are NOT a great way to begin, so after feeling rubbish all day i finally redeemed myself later at Dino Golf scoring 4 holes in one I couldn't belive my luck especially since the last crazy gold experience at Alton towers ended up in me throwing a wobbly as even after about 30 goes I could not manage to putt the bloody ball!


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Dino crazy golf Dino crazy golf
Dino crazy golf

Who needs a ping pong show when you can just watch Mikey and Jon fling their golf ball into anywhere but the hole.


Tot: 0.208s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 12; qc: 61; dbt: 0.1071s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb