Phuket


COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Phuket
August 27th 2011
Saved: August 22nd 2017
Edit Blog Post

Been in Phuket for a few days now in search of beaches but it's been raining near enough non stop! Hopefully it'll clear up in time for the full moon party (12th sept) aqnd other moon parties, will keep u posted off to watch the liverpool bolton match somewhere tonight...

After a good few days of rain the sun decided to come out thankfully for me as Sophie was happy for once and stopped her constant moaning!!!!!!!! Due to this we decided to go to the local beach (Patong beach). After a couple of days in Patong we decided to head further south to stay by Karon beach. Karon beach was a lot more relaxed due to the fact Patong was like Magaluf meets Amsterdam - full of prostitutes and young piss heads...

In Karon we found a home from home in the form of a very classy bar that overlooked the beach. We went there both nights for a few drinks before bed. The beer was cold, the music was chilled (deep house n ambient dance - lovely) and the staff were very friendly and helpful. To add to all ths it had a cross between a hammock and a couch for seats! No better way to explain it.

Now to Ph Phi...


Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader_blog_bottom



Comments only available on published blogs

7th September 2011
IMAG0182

This picture has made my day

Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0392s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb