8th & 9th June The End


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Phuket
June 10th 2009
Published: June 10th 2009
Edit Blog Post

8th June
Down to the last brekkie and a swim. Shot down the road for the last massage. We were pushing it for time as we were being picked up at 12 and we had a 1 hour massage start at 10.20. Raced back, quick shower and chuck everything in the bag, down to reception at 11.40. Bloody good timing I thought. Off to the airport for a 1hr 30 min flight to Singapore.
Typing this in Changi airport, Singapore. Got a few hours to kill before our next flight.

9th June
Home again to 12 degrees celcius. Brrrrrrrr!!!! The flight was good, once again Singapore Airlines were great, kept us fed & entertained all night. The flight was 9hrs 30min overnight - with a 260km tail wind. We got back ½ an hour early, more time to spend in selecting grog in duty free….. yeah!!! Peter from Coastline picked us up and we dozed all the way to Tauranga - thank goodness we decided NOT to drive, we were pretty stuffed. The cat was here to greet us and Dorne (our wonderful tenant) had a nice hot cuppa and had cooked us a really nice pork stew for tea, the weather was crap.
All in all it was a great holiday, and super dental job done on Warren.
Sandy and Craig - you better come next time, Murv and Gaylene are keen starters.
Sad, but the end. Hope you enjoyed reading this.



Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

Warrens DentistWarrens Dentist
Warrens Dentist

Dr Udsana Tanapathomchai Wonderful Dentist and person. Gotta love the slippers.
The ReceptionistThe Receptionist
The Receptionist

She was a lovely person. She brought me cups of tea and water and just generally chatted with me while I waited.


Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0436s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb