Phi Phi Islands


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Phuket
February 27th 2008
Published: February 27th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Wednesday night we went to see the simon cabaret... a transvestite show... Justin got many unsolitated attention... check out our beyonce pics!

an amazing day- Yesterday we took a 90 foot cruise boat to the beautiful Phi Phi Islands. We snorkeled in some fantastic dive sites. The coral was vibrant and there were so many fish that you could practically touch them. Which Justin did at some point as it pissed off one of them who certainly did not want his picture taken. He kept attacking Justin's white legs thinking he was a shark in training.Luckily he was just a small fish so no wrestling with a shark like in the movies for Justin.
The Phi phi island were beautiful yet did not exactly look like they did in the Beach movie.
None the less, they took our breath away. The boat ride was smooth and motion sickness was no where to be found with the help of medicine. The crew catered to all our needs and we ate the most succulent green curry. On the way back we were able to witness rainbows, pink skies and a memorable sunset.

After such a long day ( didn't get back until 10 pm) we both passed out and we are getting ready for another long day up in the mountains, on an ATV tour.



Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



27th February 2008

Phi Phi Islands
Dis donc ! Ca me donne faim ! Est-ce que la mer est chaude comme lorsque nous étions aux Caraïbes ? Amusez vous bien tous les deux. Grosses bises.
27th February 2008

Beautiful islands!
Wow, those picture are amazing. I loved your story about the show! LOL I wonder how Justin did with all that attention! Those islands are beautiful. Sounds like you are having a great time and keeping very busy. Did you plan days for just lazy down time? =) It's so fun to get to hear all about your days after they happen.

Tot: 0.116s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0947s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb